Asus Rog Matrix Radeon Hd 7970 Platinum 3GB 384-BIT GDDR5 Pci Express 3. 0 X16 Hdcp Ready Cross Fire X Support Graphics Card MATRIX-HD7970-P-3GD5Consumers Rate this
- VGA Hotwire connects card and ROG board voltage regulators for accurate and solder-free hardware-level voltage control.
- TOP-selected 1100MHz cores run 175MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
- Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM joins superior quality 20-phase Super Alloy Power to drive precise digital control for enhanced performance, reliability, and card longevity.
- ROG GPU Tweak suite offers the world's first graphics overclocking tool with loadline calibration and VRM overclocking.
- Tweak It offers real-time fingertip-easy hardware level voltage adjustment by simply pressing the + and - buttons.
Continuing on the success of its popular ROG MATRIX series graphics cards, ASUS right now launches the ROG MATRIX HD7970 series graphics cards. It also comes preloaded with numerous different hardware-based equips using a dual-fan Direct CU II thermal design with and Digi+ VRM with 20-phase Super Alloy Power components, together with all possibly the most instant hardware overclocking tools launched to date like Tweak It, Probe It and Safe Mode button to give both gamers and overclockers an undeniable advantage more than the competition Based on the AMD Radeon HD7970 GPU, the ROG MATRIX HD7970 Platinum and MATRIX HD7970 are factory overclocked at 1100MHz and 1050MHz with massive 3GB of GDDR5 memory for High resolution gameplay.
2019 Copyright © AMD Radeon HD Video Cards